- RM1,800.0 - RM2,200.0 Per Month
- To submit management report as per dateline
- To assists superior as when required.
- To perform any other ad-hod assignment as and when required
- Handle day to day operations of accounting record & filling
- To prepare monthly and yearly audited financial statement reports
- To prepare and monitor the company cashflow including cashflow forecast
- To prepare financial yearly budget
- Assist in maintaining full set of financial accounting
- Prepare other task assign by the company
- Review Quotation and issuance of purchase order
- Maintain copies of vouchers, invoice or correspondence necessary for files
- Tracking and maintaining overheads
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Advanced Degree.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, opt
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution.
- Business-minded where applicable with entrepreneurship skill to ensure business success.
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
- Bachelor's Degree