- RM3,000.0 - RM3,500.0 Per Month
- Answer and handle phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments for staff.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- General office management such as ordering stationary
- Arranging and maintaining both internal and external events.
- Organize HR & Training data and personal files.
- Responsible for new hire orientation, OJT.
- Perform in all HR & Training function including disciplinary, compensation & benefit, administration, new hire & termination, performance management, and employee relations, leave record maintenance, attendance tracking and etc.
- Prepare full sets of accounts and daily and monthly management reports to the management.
- Data entry (sales figures, products updates.)
- Monitor finance reporting and general structure through our system.
- Update accounting record into accounting software/data entry and document management.
- Report and support to the management/Accounting firm.
- Making sure Month-end closing in timely manner.
- Preparing end of year tax returns.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports.
- Create and manage report and financial statements.
- Monitor and manage Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable(AR) balance.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Must be organized and, detail orientated.
- Ability to multitask.
- English language.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant accounting working experience.
- Required to know Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Possess positive attitude, resourceful and able to work independently.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Salary: RM3,000.00 to RM3,500.00 /month