- RM2,000.0 - RM3,500.0 Per Month
- Agricultural technicians perform tests and experiments, and provide technical and scientific support to agricultural scientists, farmers and farm managers.
- Tasks include -
- Preparing materials and equipment for experiments, tests and analyses;
- Collecting and preparing specimens such as soils, plant or animal cells, tissues or parts of animal organs for experiments, tests and analyses;
- Assisting with and performing experiments, tests and analyses applying methods and techniques such as microscopy, histochemistry, chromatography, electrophoresis and spectroscopy;
- Identifying pathogenic micro-organisms and insects, parasites, fungi and weeds harmful to crops and livestock, and assisting in devising methods of control;
- Analysing produce to set and maintain standards of quality;
- Conducting or supervising operational programmes such as fish hatchery, greenhouse and livestock production programmes;
- Analysing samples of seeds for quality, purity and germination rating;
- Collecting data and estimating quantities and costs of materials and labour required for projects;
- Organizing maintenance and repairs of research equipment.
- SPM/Diploma/Degree or higher academic qualifications in any relevant fields.
- Independent with persuasive interpersonal skills and results-driven.
- Exhibit strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Computer literate and numerate.
- Target oriented and ability to work under pressure to meet targets.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Aggressive and fast learner.
- Good attitude and responsible character.
- Business-minded with entrepreneurship skills.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
- Bachelor's Degree