OverviewAs a software developer on the FUSION team, you will work collectively within an Agile team in partnership with Finance business partner that is responsible for the definition, design, development, implementation and integration of a global pricing and portfolio solution. This position will explicitly play an active role in leveraging and maturing AWS (Amazon Web Services) development and deployment platform for implementing global pricing and product portfolio application. The project will also leverage an external IT service provider. Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with product team to understand business requirements and deliverable per sprint
- Analyzes, designs, codes, implements and modifies software-programming applications and software products with a focus on User Interface development
- Creates and maintains technical documentation
- Programs, tests and debugs business applications
- Works within project planning constraints, communicates any identified project risks and issues to the Product/Delivery team accordingly
- Provides technical software application support, problems resolution and appropriate documentation of actions
- Provides excellent customer service and demonstrates effective communication skills
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA Degree in Technology, Computer Science or Business Information Systems is required
- 1+ years of understanding and experience in User Interface (UI) development
- Experience participating on agile project teams
- Strong desire to learn, teach, mentor, share knowledge, improve processes, and pursue innovation
- Strong organizational skills and follow through
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong sense of ownership for deliverables and a sense of urgency to promptly resolve issues
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work with remote teams
- Good problem-solving skills
- Result-oriented, self-driven, strong initiative and participative
- Added Advantages:
- Experience in headless application development, AWS microservices architecture, python, nodeJS, Lambda, Kinesis, and SQL
- Experience with cloud-based architecture, APIs, build and deployment utilities, and continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD).
- Experience developing mathematical related “goal seek” calculations.