- Encourage, recruit, register, and schedule residents to participate in recreation activities
- Promote a fun and relaxing atmosphere for guests
- Provide information to guests about available recreation facilities and activities
- Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility intended for the safety and welfare of guests and members
- Observe activity in the recreational facility and respond appropriately in accordance with the local operating procedure in the event of an emergency
- Be aware of possible situations where guests are not able to safely participate in an activity and inform supervisor/manager.
- Clean and maintain recreational equipment and supplies.
- Can communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia