- RM1,800.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
- Prepare adequate work papers as required by the type of audit
- Liaise with clients with all aspects of audit assignments
- Able to work independently within tight deadlines and communicate effectively
- Assisting with duties and questions as required by the supervisor
- Willing to travel as per request
- A fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Possess initiative, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Reliable with a strong sense of integrity.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Require basic accounting knowledge/standard and GAAP
- Basic analytical skills and SQL accounting software is preferable
- Must know Bahasa Malaysia, English. Know Mandarin is preferable
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities