- RM1,700.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
- To be a part of the Accounts team responsible for maintaining a well-organized and accurate Accounting function.
- Enters, updates, and/or retrieves accounting data from automated systems.
- To maintain and reconcile cash / financial accounts.
- To prepare table of accounts, assign entries to proper accounts to ensure proper accounting methods, principles and policies are being followed.
- To complete and coordinate annual audits and provide recommendations for improving procedures and systems for initiating corrective actions.
- Execute audit assistant functions to check the accuracy of accounting systems and procedures.
- Check all accounting and clients' databases are updated and functioning properly.
- Study, inspect and assess, budgets, balance sheets and other related financial statements and records.
- Review and recommend changes in internal audit controls.
- Assist team operations to conduct seminars and engage in seminars organized by management, before seminars and after seminars.
- Help ensure that every operation is in good condition, well, systematic and well maintained.
- Help improve quality and system in every operation.
- Help to accurately describe product features and benefits.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge in order to supply customers with the best, most accurate information possible.
- Interact with customers to offer guidance, point out products, and assist them in making purchasing decision.
- Key in data into company accounting system - Quickbook system.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/ Graduate Diploma in Accountancy, Finance/ Banking or equivalent
- Prefer candidate who is discipline and stern at work.
- Someone can work on their own with less supervision.
- Can work independently.
- Can start work as soon as possible.
- EPF / SOCSO / EIS
- Annual leave
- Attendance allowance