- RM3,000.0 - RM3,500.0 Per Month
- Given specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
- With rough sketches to produce a drawings..
- Identify the possibility of manufacturing drawings.
- Communicating with engineers, & manager to incorporating knowledge gained into drawings.
- Preparing, reviewing and redrafting alongside the engineering team.
- Ensuring final designs are compliant with production regulations.
- Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.
- At least Diploma in Engineering, Architecture or equivalent.
- Diploma from a technical college (advantages).
- Must have experience in computer-aided design and drafting.
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own.
- Ability to respond well to criticism and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to spoke in Chinese as advantage
- Bachelor's Degree