- RM1,600.0 - RM3,000.0 Per Month
- Provide support involving design, development, prototyping, modification, and integration of components.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to customer specifications and requirements with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Handling anything related to Mould matters.
- At least a Diploma holder
- At least 2 years CNC experience - Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Proficiency with CNC Programming
- Ability to read and interpret complex drawings
- Problem solving Skills
- Qualified candidate must have experience operating and Setting up CNC vertical mills as well as Setting up and operating manual mills.
- Working day: Monday to Saturday
- Working hour: 8am - 5pm
- Uniform is provided.
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave
- Hospitalization Leave
- EPF & Socso & PCB