- RM1,800.0 - RM2,200.0 Per Month
- Attend to the enquiries of players through various social media, such as WeChat, Facebook and etc.
- Responsible to collect the errors occurred in game and provide feedback accordingly;
- In charge of online events, problem-solving, and inspection on in-game bugs;
- Maintain a good interaction with players. Strive to increase overall satisfaction of customers;
- Familiar with GM tools. Systematically solving problems faced by players;
- Attend to players' enquiries and problems promptly;
- Provide feedbacks to upper management promptly.
- School-leavers are encouraged to apply as well;
- Possess good attitude, patience, friendly, proactive, and has team-work spirit;
- Quick thinker. Good in expressing thoughts and opinions;
- Possess stable and strong mentality, and also able to withstand relatively bigger working stress;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and etc.). Possess relatively faster typing speed, especially in Mandarin;
- Love games, has rich experience in web gaming;
- Relevant working experience would be an added advantage.
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level