- RM2,200.0 - RM2,495.0 Per Month
- Consider job applications from drivers, register them in the system, assist in solving work issues;
- Consider requests and complaints;
- Resolve conflicts between drivers and passengers;
- Outdoor promotion, branding of drivers' cars;
- Interact with other departments to solve current problems.
- Fluent English;
- Available to start working immediately;
- Malaysian citizenship;
- Able to multitask;
- Ready to work on the phone and face-to-face;
- Ready to do promotion outside of the office;
- Good computer skills.
- Working conditions:
- 5 day working week, office hours;
- 3 months of probation;
- Remuneration of 2495 RM.
- Bachelor's Degree