- RM1,500.0 - RM2,500.0 Per Month
- Attend costume fittings, photography sessions, and makeup calls associated with dance performances.
- Collaborate with choreographers in order to refine or modify dance steps.
- Coordinate dancing with that of partners or dance ensembles.
- Develop self-understanding of physical capabilities and limitations, and choose dance styles accordingly.
- Harmonize body movements to rhythm of musical accompaniment.
- Perform classical, modern, or acrobatic dances in productions, expressing stories, rhythm, and sound with their bodies.
- Perform in productions, singing or acting in addition to dancing, if required.
- Study and practice dance moves required in roles.
- Assist on day to day operations of the outlet
- Experience in dance and culture is very helpful, but not necessarily.
- All dances will be taught by a qualified choreographer.
- Must be interested in art and culture.
- Be friendly.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level