- RM3,400.0 - RM3,970.0 Per Month
- Developing the Maxim service in Kota Bharu;
- Managing the staff;
- Organizing quality passenger service;
- Creating conditions for cooperation with drivers;
- Analysis of the industry and competitors;
- Organization of advertising campaigns;
- Promotion activities (outdoor);
- Monitoring the work processes.
- Fluent English (Mandarin would be a plus);
- Malaysian citizenship;
- Experience in business development or coordination;
- Good negotiation skills, ability to reach agreements;
- Readiness to work outside of the office;
- Availability of a personal vehicle to ride around the city.
- 3400-3970 RM per month + KPI + payback for gas shortage;
- 3 months of probation.
- Bachelor's Degree