- RM2,000.0 - RM2,350.0 Per Month
- To provide operation & maintenance services for Ultrapure/Wastewater & city water distribution
- Ensure smooth operation of systems with regular service contracts/ad-hoc service.
- Ensure systems installed continue to meet customer's specification.
- Communicate with customer.
- Supervise and head teams of technicians in operation.
- To execute project works
- To train technicians.
- Operation and maintenance of Water Treatment Plant (WTP)/PLC.
- Operate & maintain ultrapure water/ waste water treatment plant & auxiliary equipment.
- To meet legal requirements including safety
- To meet plant efficiently
- To meet Green Line projects
- To recommend improvement program
- Degree in Environmental Engineering or Chemical/Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engineerng or Science.
- Exposure/Experience working in WWTP will be an advantage
- Fresh grade is encourage to apply
- Able to do programming
- Well known on the PLC
- Willing to be relocate in future
- Medical and others as per the company policy
- Accomodation is provided (but depend on the availablity)
- Extensive training (internal & professional) will be provided.
- Work description will be explain during interview session.
- Salary will commensurate with qualification and relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree