Job Purpose:This position is responsible to build business partnerships with merchants by implementing strategic marketing collaboration to add business value to merchants and attractive deals to SUNWAY PALS' members. Job Purpose:
- Responsible to manage existing merchants of the loyalty program. Present and negotiate contract with new and existing merchants.
- Establish excellent and collaborative relationship with assigned business partners.
- Responsible for creating new partner profiles, create terminal IDs and work with third party vendor for terminal request.
- To install new terminal installation on ground, and provide training to merchant front-liners/cashier on how to use the terminal.
- Manage and resolve merchants' issues in a timely and professional manner by investigating the issues, developing solutions, preparing reports and putting forward recommendations to management.
- Develop, plan and implement strategic marketing collaboration with merchants to add business value to merchants and SUNWAY PALS' members.
- Work with other internal departments or business units to ensure all loyalty campaign and features are executed in all sales channels.
- Follow up on billings and overdue invoices for assigned clients.
- Any other duties as and when assigned from time to time.
- Possess a degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Must be familiar with presentation to a broad type of audience.
- Able to speak/write fluently in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Excellent communication skills and persuasive.
- Self-starter/Independent, initiative and persistent.
- Consistent result oriented.