- RM1,800.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
- To perform the required dormitory maintenance and touch ups where required.
- To conduct monthly hostel inspection/audit to ensure all facilities are in working condition.
- To do safety briefing and fire drill bi-yearly.
- To check on the wellbeing of the workers and ensure that hostels are adequately occupied/utilized by the workers.
- To arrange Fomema medical check-up and attend to miscellaneous hostel related tasks from time to time, etc.
- Any other tasks as assigned by management from time to time.
- Ability to do maintenance, plumbing and electrical work is preferred.
- Possess a valid license B2 & D.
- Able to read and write in Bahasa Malaysia & English.
- Knowledge of MSOffice - MsWord, MsExcel is added advantage.