- RM1,500.0 - RM1,800.0 Per Month
- Telecommunications engineering technicians perform technical tasks connected with telecommunications engineering research, as well as with the design, manufacture, assembly, construction, operation, maintenance and repair of telecommunications systems.
- Tasks include -
- Providing technical assistance connected with research and the development of telecommunications equipment, or testing prototypes;
- Studying technical material such as blueprints and sketches to determine the method of work to be adopted;
- Preparing detailed estimates of quantities and costs of materials and labour required for the manufacture and installation of telecommunications equipment, according to the specifications given;
- Providing technical supervision of the manufacture, utilization, maintenance and repair of telecommunications systems to ensure satisfactory performance and compliance with specifications and regulations;
- Applying technical knowledge of telecommunications engineering principles and practices in order to identify and solve problems arising in the course of their work.
- SPM/Diploma/Degree or higher academic qualifications in any relevant fields.
- Independent with persuasive interpersonal skills and results-driven.
- Exhibit strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Computer literate and numerate.
- Target oriented and ability to work under pressure to meet targets.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Aggressive and fast learner.
- Good attitude and responsible character.
- Business-minded with entrepreneurship skill.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law