- RM800.0 - RM1,800.0 Per Month
- Food service counter attendants serve customers at food counters and finish preparation of simple food items in restaurants, caf?s, hotels, fast food outlets, cafeterias, hospitals and other settings.
- Tasks include -
- (a) serving food to customers at counters;
- (b) ascertaining the products desired by customers, assisting them in making choices and taking orders;
- (c) cleaning, peeling, slicing and trimming foodstuffs, using manual and electric appliances;
- (d) preparing simple food items and reheating prepared meals;
- (e) portioning and wrapping food or placing it directly on plates for service to patrons;
- (f) packaging takeaway food;
- (g) stocking refrigerators, salad and buffet bars and keeping records of the quantities of food used;
- (h) receiving payment for food items purchased.
- Excellent hands-on skills with eye for details
- Ability to work independently.
- Positive attitude and responsible character.
- Pleasant personality with focus on excellence in customer service.
- Prior working experience will be an added advantage.
- Self-starter with good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Possess self-confidence and be able to actively interact with all relevant parties.
- Fresh graduate and SPM leavers are encourage to apply.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law