- RM3,000.0 - RM6,000.0 Per Month
- Deliver innovative, engaging prototypes using the latest in front-end technologies. Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from UX designers and researchers. Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices. Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
Front-End Developer Jr. (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Have good experience as Front End Developer (minimal 2 years of experience)
- Experienced in Jquery (ReactJs is a big plus)
- Web application development experience.
- Significant experience developing user-facing software.
- Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- An understanding of the principles of accessibility and can build products that are accessible to users with disabilities.
- Compensation: Bonuses (twice a year), Competitive salaries (Readjustment salary twice a year), Transportation reimbursement
- Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Casual yet professional and developing environtment
- Progression: Professional development
- Welfare: Vacation time, Wellness programs, Private insurance
- No Limit