- RM1,500.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
- To assign rooms according to guest requirement and to check daily guest arrival and departure list.
- To update room status regularly.
- To plan and check on the staff duty roster. To provide on the job training to subordinates and new recruit.
- To supervise the subordinates in the daily preparation of various reports and job assignment when working night shift.
- SPM/STPM/Certificate/Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Hospitality or any other relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years working experience
- At least 1 years with managing team experience is required.
- Annual Leave Entitlement
- Medical Benefit
- Wellness Programme
- Insurance Coverage
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level