- RM1,200.0 - RM1,800.0 Per Month
- Provide basic patient care such as assisting in-patient's daily living activities, assure patient comfort, and/or change linen. Assist nursing staff with the day-to-day needs of patients, assist doctor in the clinic and prepare patients for treatment/procedure
- In the out-patient department, responsible to prepare the equipment for doctor's examination and assist the doctors during consultation and to arrange for follow up treatment/investigations.
- In the in-patient department, responsible to assist patients' daily living activities such as feeding, turning, personal hygiene assistance and etc. according to patient's needs to ensure recovery of the patient.
- Performs keying-in of charges in the HIS and responsible to ensure correct charging and inventory levels in the department.
- Responsible for the preparation and tidiness of the consultation rooms.
- Assist in booking for procedure/surgery.
- Assist in ushering and preparation of patients for examination by Consultant/Doctors.
- Responsible in tidying and maintaining patients' room cleanliness.
- Assists to prepare resources or equipment according to the need of patient before, during and after admission or discharge when necessary.
- Assist in the lifting or transporting patient.
- Acts as a chaperone when doctor's round.
- Provide comfort and prevent pressure sores to the bedridden - positioning / turning and passive exercise/physiotherapy.
- Provide and remove bedpans/urinal/sputum/mug/emesis bowls and to disinfect them as required.
- Promptly attend to patients' needs and queries.
- Escorts patient and visitors to the respective room on admission.
- Take and record vital signs and condition of patients into the EMR; reports to State Registered Nurse.
- Assist in the collection of specimens.
- Maintain and update records and charts daily.
- Responsible for patient's safety at all times.
- Assist in nursing febrile patients such as carrying out tepid sponging, giving cold compress and hot water bag.
- Clean and store equipment and instrument as directed.
- Check stock inventory on weekly basis.
- Undertake the errands for the department / unit.
- Provide guidance and supervision to junior HCA in performing daily tasks.
- Undertake any other tasks and assignments as directed by the superior or management.
- Education: STM/STPM
- License: B2 or D
- Salary: RM1,200.00 to RM1,800.00 /month