- RM2,500.0 - RM3,000.0 Per Month
- To ensure uninterrupted power supply and responsible for Electrical Area, to maintain, install, troubleshoot of electrical system, machinery and equipment in order to ensure they are safe to use and in good condition
- In Charge of maintenance and repair work of all Mechanical and engineering equipment and supervisor daily operation of hotel. Ensures that the Hotels equipment is operated in accordance with InterContinental Hotels Group standards to ensure maximum efficiency and guest satisfaction
- Conduct consistent safety and legal routine check.
- Ensure information technology is compliance with the health & safety policy and Suruhanjaya Tenaga requirements.
- Carry out repairs and preventive maintenance work in conformity to the plan.
- Responsible on local authority liaison for licensing and compliance.
- To work closely with electrical contractors and service engineer and perform repair works for tenant whenever there is a complaint raised.
- To check all risers and intercom system, ensure BAS is in perfect function, reset the control panel at the DB box whenever there is tripping or lightning.
- Responsible for plant wide, preventive maintenance, improvement project, troubleshooting and sourcing.
- To execute purchase orders for equipments and services needed to ensure the smooth operation of the Building.
- To complete all daily/monthly work/assignment/report as required by the Management.
- Min education SPM
- 2 year working experience needed
- Basic salary Engineering Supervisor RM2500
- Basic salary Boilerman RM3000
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level