- RM1,500.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
- To allocate daily work and any special assignment to the workers. Check the daily occupancy according to maid's report.
- To check regularly the progress of each assignment and to assist if necessary, so as to make sure that all assignments are completed as scheduled for each shift.
- To conduct daily briefing to room maids. To assist them with special requests from the guests and attention to their complaint.
- To ensure that all out of order rooms to be ready and released as soon as possible.
- SPM/STPM/Certificate/Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Hospitality or any other relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years working experience
- At least 1 years with managing team experience is required.
- Annual Leave Entitlement
- Medical Benefit
- Wellness Programme
- Insurance Coverage
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level