- RM3,000.0 - RM4,200.0 Per Month
- Responsible for the supervision and monitoring of construction works in accordance with the contracts and construction drawing especially in respect of specifications, quality and time of completion for the following trades; (Civil & Structural, Mechanical & Electrical, Architectural)
- Inspect and monitor at all times each stage of construction works
- Ensure all materials delivered to the site and constructed conform to the approved specifications and the project’s inspection test plan.
- Upon completion of work, to carry out final inspections and handovers.
- Control all relevant project documents and data.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma in Civil Structural / Mechanical & Electrical Engineering / Architectural or equivalent.
- At least 3 - 8 year (s) of related working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Registered IOW with BEM
- Able to liaise effectively with consultants, authorities, and contractors.
- High level of integrity and well organized.
- Medical Outpatient, GHS & GTL.
- 5.5 days working hours