- RM500.0 - RM900.0 Per Month
- Candidates will be required to obtain a clear understanding of instructions and training provided and develop a personal understanding of company business model, industry and domain knowledge.
- Candidates will be directly involved in Market research, data collection and database management.
- Candidates will be required to develop, target, profile and organize a personal database.
- Candidates will be working with the line manager and consultants to achieve weekly and monthly targets.
Driven by Data Professionals for Data community, Cognitive Links is specialized in training, talent sourcing, advisory, and conferences on Data Analytics, Artificial intelligence & Machine Learning and more across southeast Asia including Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Singapore.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in any field. (Degree in Statistics, Data Analytics, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Engineering in Data Science is a plus)
- Good command of English
- Good Attitude, Interpersonal Skills, Extrovert, Eager to learn
- No prior experience is required. You will be provided with sufficient training.
- This internship is for a period of minimum 3 months. Monday to Friday – 9 am to 6 pm
- You will experience professional life in an SME corporate environment.
- You will build a relationship with experienced professionals across southeast Asia.
- Throughout this program, you will be assigned to work directly with a line manager.
- You will be directly involved in Market research, data collection and database management
- You will be assigned to work directly with a supervisor to ensure maximum learning outcome through constant guidance and support.
- You will participate in frequent meetings to evaluate your learning progress.You will receive full support and cooperation in communicating with your university on your progress and achievements
- Bachelor's Degree