- RM1,500.0 - RM2,500.0 Per Month
- Will given chance to express your talents and fantastic ideas to kick-start an awesome career portfolio in your Interior Design Career.
- Required to draw and build floor plan and newly design floor plan.
- Basic knowledge and understanding is essential.
- Determine the client's goals and requirements of the project
- Sketch preliminary design plans, including electrical layouts
- Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, plumbing fixtures & etc
- Responsible to draw a project design outward that fulfills company or client's requirements while integrating the needs of marketing, sales and manufacturing capability
- Prepare final plans, using computer applications
- Work involves creating, designing, modeling and producing prototypes
- Create a timeline for the interior design project and estimate project costs
- Place orders for materials and oversee installing the design elements
- Visit after the project accomplishes to ensure that the client is satisfied
- Good attitude and willing to learn.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing at least a professional certificate, Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): AutoCAD, Sketchup, 3DStudio Max & Vray
- Independent and responsible with excellent communication skills
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply
- Fixed monthly salary
- 5 days work in a week