- Support the sales department by process all the sales order and contact customers to arrange appointments or to make follow-up calls to confirm orders or delivery dates.
- They also act as a first point of contact for urgent calls, emails and messages when sales.
- They coordinate with store, logistics department and customer to ensure the order arrive safely and on time.
- They maintain sales records, as a basis for reports to the senior management team. They prepare reports on sales by individual representatives, sales by product line and sales to individual customers. They also provide information to the finance department on incoming and completed orders, as a basis for forecasting cash flow.
- To receive sales order, process documentation and plan with production on delivery date.
- To monitor delivery date closely in order to meet customer requirements.
- To provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Prepare daily driver schedule.
- Any other company matters not stated above as and when necessary.
- Request Female candidate
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, any field.
- At least 1-year experience in sales & marketing field.
- Able to communicate in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Can start work immediately.
- full-time position available in Puchong
- With own transport and valid driving license