- RM1,200.0 - RM1,300.0 Per Month
- Early childhood educators promote the social, physical, and intellectual development of children below primary school age through the provision of educational and play activities.
- Tasks include - Academic and Administrative task
- Planning and organizing individual and group activities designed to facilitate the development of children's motor, cooperative and social skills, confidence and understanding;
- Promoting language development through storytelling, role play, songs, rhymes and informal conversations and discussions;
- Leading children in activities that provide opportunities for creative expression through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical fitness;
- Observing children in order to evaluate progress and to detect signs of developmental, emotional or health-related problems;
- Observing and assessing nutritional health, welfare and safety needs of students and identifying factors which may impede students' progress;
- Supervising children's activities to ensure safety and resolve conflicts;
- Guiding and assisting children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits;
- Discussing progress or problems of children with parents and other staff members and identifying appropriate actions and referrals to other services;
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with other service providers working with young children.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Advanced Degree.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, optionally Mandarin.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution.
- Business-minded where applicable with entrepreneurship skill to ensure business success.
- Have strong knowledge of applicable system automation, business solution softwares.
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law