- You will work under close supervision to deliver the following activities.
- Qualitative risk assessments and root cause analysis and corrective actions, aligned to continuous improvement, in your area of responsibility.
- Use of quality tools to monitor and improve processes.
- Support the QMS by creating, editing and reviewing documents, assuring alignment to industry and Baker Hughes standards.
- Engage with internal auditing teams and participate in audits.
- Participate in improvement initiatives.
- Participate in tender and contract reviews and the development of quality plans to support contracts.
- Handle special projects as required.
- Conduct all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes Health, Safety and Environmental policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Company Core Values.
- QAQC product testing and responsible for laboratory equipment calibration.
- Minimum Diploma in Science / Chemical Engineering / Chemistry.
- Minimum of 1 year experience Laboratory environment
- Fresh graduate encourage to apply
- Good analytical skills and fast learner.
- Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Understanding of quality systems and industry standards.
- Skills in quality control and calibration, business process modelling and the ability to communicate in local language are preferred.
- Familiar with MS Office
- Familiar with operating laboratory equipment ie ICP, IGS, gas chromatography, XRD equipment, water analyser