- Accountable for the sales of Health Division
- Accountable for stockholding / inventory control of Health Division
- Provide professional service in pharmaceutical care to all customers
- Provide general advice on healthcare (and beauty care as well)
- Maintain good communication and working relationship with all staff within the store, and with the Head Office.
- Assist in day-to-day operations of the store whenever the needs arise.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Pharmacy / Pharmacology or equivalent.
- Must be a Registered Member with the Malaysian Pharmacy Board
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Strong interpersonal skills with a pleasant personality
- Responsible and self-motivated
- Part time position available
Salary : RM25 Per HourKelayakan:
- Bachelor's Degree