- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
- Devising and present ideas and strategies for promotional activities.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information.
- Writing and proofreading creative copy.
- Maintaining websites/ Social Media accounts.
- Organizing events and product exhibitions.
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organization's culture.
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Min. Diploma in Marketing with accreditation.
- Has previous experience in sales or Marketing.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Communication skills and networking ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Creativity and writing skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Numerical skills.
- IT skills (MS Office, FB, INSTA and etc.).
- Electronic Media Editing skills.
- Basic Salary + Commission based pay