- Manage existing supply base and drive suppliers' quality performances.
- Investigate use of alternate materials/processes/new technology/design changes to achieve Cost savings/Quality improvement/Assurance of Supply to meet Keysight's business needs.
- Evaluate first article sample from supplier to ensure sample is meeting specifications.
- Work on Cost savings initiatives/Quality improvement/Assurance of Supply projects requiring coordination and collaboration with other functions and suppliers.
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Motivated individual with excellent communication skills.
- Preferable 2-4 years’ relevant experience in similar field.
- Knowledge in mechanical parts fabrication e.g. Sheet Metal, plastic, etc. will be an added advantage.