Overall in-charge of molding operations meeting the needs of the companyPosition: Molding Manager Location : Perai, Pulau Pinang Salary Range : Up to RM15k Responsibilities
- Responsible to develop, monitor & communicate to the manufacturing team all department KPI including Quality indicator, productivity , delivery, cost and safety.
- Plan, analyse, prioritize, coordinate and facilitate within molding and stamping operation in meeting KPI
- Providing resources includes infrastructure, human resources and work environment to excel.
- To review training needs for the molding and stamping and recommned training when required
- Conducting management review meeting and review result of the action taken is sufficient and appropriate
- Ensure availability of the process documents & other resources required for the production
- Handling customer complaint ( internal or external customer) if necessary and reviewing customer feedback
- Ensure that operation run smoothly and according to company policy
- To review production performance daily with related parties to ensure the planned schedule have been met
- Support company's initiatives on EICC, TS16949, ISO9001/14001, TQM, Six Sigma, Kaizen etc.
- Others duties as and when assigend by the management
- At least 10 years in manufacturing environment and has been in managerial position for at least 5 years or above
- Degree in Engineering field
- Good in Six Sigma methodology and communication skill