- Technicians shall track and report chemical inventory onboard all platforms to Technical
- Personnel must be competent in carrying out water and sample analysis, and adhere to Company's safety standards.
- Technicians will be responsible to track and ensure all chemical skids, tote tanks, chemical pumps, valves and fittings are in good working condition during each start of hitch.
- Contractor Technician is also responsible for the following areas, not limited to:
- Safe chemical handling procedures
- Maintenance pigging coordination with batch chemicals iii) Basic water chemistry monitoring iv) Water testing and control measures
- Crude BS&W and produced water quality performance
- Corrective measures to be taken to ensure compliance or during process upsets
- Optimize chemical injection rates at each location for each chemical
- The personnel must have at least three (3) year experience in oilfield chemicals operations for production and integrity chemical work e.g. corrosion Inhibitor (CI) residual, iron count, bacteria analysis, water injection system, H2S monitoring and etc.
- Diploma in either engineering and/or pure science or equivalent.
- Technicians shall provide site monitoring and services, throughout their shift, in all matters pertaining to the chemical treatment program.