- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Assist in the preparation of documents and forms
- Online Data entry
- Develop and maintain a filing system and system database.
- Order office supplies and monitoring stock.
- Office administration including asset maintenance.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Liaise with executive and senior executive to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and scanner.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Words, Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess at least Diploma; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
- Good communication skill
- Able to work independently with min supervision.
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture