- RM1,500.0 - RM2,800.0 Per Month
- Responsible for updating system administration.
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- Checking and keeping custody of all cash receipts and making regular stock checks;
- Ensure the company's monthly KPI is met.
- Assist with inventory checks and requisition of products and other items.
- Data collating and reporting to management.
- Ensure neat documentation of delivery orders, purchase orders and invoices.
- Consistently improving the efficiency and effectiveness of regional operations.
- Assisting and collaborating with other operations executives from respective assigned countries in achieving all operational kpis and business agendas.
- Adhoc operational and admin duties.
- Co-ordinate between company & clients.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order product supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Candidate must prossess at least a Professional Certificate, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Degree, Advanced Degree.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, optionally Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution.
- Extremely organised and meticulous person
- Have strong knowledge of applicable system automation, business solution softwares.
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law