- RM1,950.0 - RM2,000.0 Per Month
- Regularly patrols or spot checks at each post to ensure members are on site
- Make written reports on patrol books, guard report books and inspect visitors' books and other relevant books on record.
- Always deal with management in regards to security guards (examples: misconduct, not in post while on duty, defaults and so on)
- Always take care of the welfare of the guards in case of problems and also monitor the work of the guard.
- Make sure the guards are always disciplined while on duty
- Need to find an alternate guard in the event of a vacancy in the post or if there is a guard stop
- The attendance report also needs to be recorded to ensure that the number of guards has been set by the management
- The report of the arrival of the guard should be sent to the office for record by the office for the purpose of overtime payments, daily loans and so on.
- Must attend monthly management meetings (client) or headquarters if available
- Always be ready to contact within 24 hours in case of emergency
- Take action in accordance with company rules in the event of a disobedience.
- Possess minimum SPM
- No record of summons, blacklist or crime
- Strong, leadership, disciplined, honest and timely
- Candidates with experience will be priority
- No experience can apply
- Salary - RM 2,000.00
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level