- SGD3,500.0 - SGD20,000.0 Per Month
- Listen to customer requirements and presenting sales proposal to customer
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and new customers
- Conduct cold calling and arrange meetings with potential customers to enhance the prospect of new business opportunity
- Negotiate with customers on price, cost, delivery and specifications of the material
- Create detailed and comprehensive proposal as part of the formal bidding process
- Submit sales report on a weekly basis which include information such as market insight, sales and order information
- Meet sales target set by the management
- Evaluate of tender and quotations by sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Handle all sales incentives, coordination with site operation, search project information and any other related matters and coordinate closely with other departments.
- Maintain good working orders with all business associate and corresponding with government department(s), record scheduling and coordinate all meeting/ appointments/ flight and travel arrangement(s).
- Handle all related matters and coordinate closely with developer(s).
- Travel out of office when necessary.
- Proficient in English + Mandarin (both spoken & written)
- Must possess at least Diploma in Business/ Commerce Study, Administration Management, Marketing, Construction Management or equivalent.
- Must possess at least 3 years of sales work experience in the construction industry (supplier, contractor, developer)
- Experienced in formwork high-rise buidling is an added value
- Candidate must have cold call / telesales experience
- Sales & Result Driven Person
- Possess own transport & have no issue to travel to site when required
- Candidate must be able to start work immediately!
- All in salary RM3500 - RM20,000 (inlcuding commission) (subject to performance)
- Claimable Travel Allowance (To site & Collect Cheque)
- Annual Increment (Upon Confirmation)
- Annual Bonus (Min 1-3 months)
- Company Trip
- Annual Leave + EPF + SOCSO
- Fixed Normal Work Hour (Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 6pm)