Req. ID: 171621As an PDE KEG/APC Engineer, you will be responsible for development / support of highly automated and computerized Backend equipment (Assembly). You will lead and/or participate in teams to support, improve, provide innovative solution and recommendation to enhance equipment performance, capabilities and features to meet production and new product requirements. You will require to support, install and qualify Equipment deployed globally to other manufacturing sites in order to most effectively meet customer / product requirements as well as global Assembly and Micron objectives. You will be involved in design and develop of automation solution. You will participate in teams to support site integration / new site development efforts and support global alignment activities. Responsibilities:
- Interface with PDE, Sites, APTD, BECP, Procurement, Business Units or other stakeholders to establish new equipment requirements.
- Collaborate with site teams globally to drive, develop, and implement improvements in equipment that drive cost reduction, improve quality and delivery performance.
- Support site development / integration projects.
- Interface with other departments (where applicable) to facilitate manufacturability.
- Communicate with suppliers, peers, and customers (business units and manufacturing sites) to accurately relay technical information.
- Maintain a strong and open relationship with peer group and engineers in other functional areas and in partner organizations.
- Actively share information with others to raise level of awareness and knowledge.
- Drive and involve in Key PDE Projects.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in a relevant Engineering discipline with an inclination towards software technology.
- 3+ years’ experience in B/E operations or related manufacturing environment.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent Project management skills.
- Understand on system, Software & IT is preffered.
- Highly result driven individual, self-motivated and ability to multi-task and manage dynamic priorities.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill and a good team player.
- Ability to participate in a cross-functional team environment.
- Experience in semiconductor manufacturing and packaging is an advantage.