- RM2,500.0 - RM3,000.0 Per Month
- Responsible in managing the Director's day-to-day administrative and operational matters.
- Making appointments, travel arrangement/VISA, coordinating business schedules, itinerary, minutes of meeting, itinerary and general correspondence.
- Handling of personal and private/confidential matters for the Director and/or immediate family members of the Directors as instructed.
- Assist in organizing in-house and external events/roadshows/activities/training etc.
- Willing to take on more job responsibilities when the need arises.
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Assist director for daily office activities or operation.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone, fax and email messages.
- Minimum diploma in business studies/administration/management, secretarial or equivalents.
- Proactive, resourceful, responsible, responsive and flexible to changes.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken in English.
- Able to exercise a high degree of tact and professionalism when dealing with various situations.
- Strong interpersonal and management skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Positive thinker, IT literate with multi-tasking abilities.
- Willing to travel, when required.
- Medical benefit.
- Group insurance.
- Annual leave.