- RM2,000.0 - RM2,500.0 Per Month
- Dispensing medicines to patients accurately, providing information on side effects, educating patients on compliance.
- Taking inventory of all medication and pharmaceutical supplies.
- Processing sales transactions for medications and other supplies.
- Communicating clearly to patients and colleagues all questions relating to prescriptions, health matters, or medications.
- Answering all incoming telephone calls in a professional manner.
- Restocking shelves with medications and other pharmaceutical supplies.
- Accurately typing and printing out prescription labels.
- Attending to emails and fax messages.
- Ensuring that work areas are organized and clean.
- Only motivated qualified individuals need apply.
- If you do not have at least a diploma, do not apply.
- This is a challenging job that may require you to start early and leave late beyond office hours in addition you may have to be on shift.
- Experience could be essential and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- You will report to the Chief Pharmacist.
- Salary: RM2,000.00 to RM2,500.00 /month