- RM1,400.0 - RM2,800.0 Per Month
- To ensure machines are regularly maintained and can be operated efficiently with minimum breakdown.
- To ensure high production yield of gloves in good grade quality with minimum wastage.
- To liaise with Quality Control Department on quality related matters.
- To ensure that workers understand their jobs well & able to carry out their tasks as per instructions.
- To provide on-the-job training regularly for the workers.
- To monitor workers’ discipline & performance in workplace.
- To ensure ISO quality management systems are carried out effectively.
- To submit daily production report to Production Manager.
- Other assigned duties as required by management from time to time.
- Minimum education is SPM
- Able to work in shift
- At least 1 Year (s) of working experience in the manufactory field is preferred.
- EPF & SOCSO
- Annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Group personal insurance
- Group hospitalisation insurance
- Free parking
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level