- RM1,500.0 - RM3,000.0 Per Month
- Assist residential landlords in discovering suitable tenants.
- Tenant Screening.
- Tenant verification.
- Manage viewing.
- Promote unoccupied properties through various media and advertising techniques. (mudah/ibilik/agent/FB group)
- To deal with outsourced agents and online renting platforms.
- Provide accurate information on different property features.
- Negotiate leasing terms and complete agreements.
- Keys handover.
- Property management on owners unit, dealing with tenants and landlords.
- Inspect properties periodically to ensure proper maintenance.
- Liaison between tenant and landlord.
- Arrange and monitor third party personnel for maintenance.
- Utilities bills collection from 50 properties or more.
- Able to produce written and verbal report on daily basis.
- Perform new unit or end-of-tenure inspection and report to superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree or higher academic qualitifications in any relevant fields
- Able to speak in Bahasa Malaysia and English fluently
- Independent with persuasive interpersonal skills and results-driven
- Exhibit strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Computer literate and numerate
- Target oriented and ability to work under pressure to meet targets
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Aggressive and fast learner
- Good attitude and responsible character
- Business-minded with entrepreneurship skill
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
- Fast Career Progress
- Learn and grow with the company
- Bachelor's Degree