- RM8,000.0 - RM10,000.0 Per Month
- To ensure desired customer delight by providing satisfactory response to customer interaction.
- Manage Customer Interactions through inbound & outbound voice contact.
- Evolve more effective work process for improving customer interactions.
- Constantly monitor & review performance metrics for achievement of objective.
- Contribute inputs towards sales & marketing plans.
- To interface with respective work centre for resolution of complaints.
- Manage resolution of biling queries/ issues.
- To track & ensure closure of complaints.
- To effectively manage Contact Centre operations for constant performance achievements.
- Identify relevant training needs of agents & ensure effective implementation.
- Effectively manage shift operations.
- Interface with IT /HR/ Training/ Quality, and Collate date & generate MIS report.
- Able to Converse in Native Korean + Fluent English
- Must possess at least Degree qualification in any field.
- Possess at least 3 yrs working experience in Call Center!
- Minimum 1 year of experience as Team Lead in call center (As a content moderator team leader is preferred)
- Willing work on 24 Hours Rotational Shift (9 hours per shift including 1 hour break)
- Have no issue to work on public holiday and weekend (5 working days in a week)
- Have no issue to start work immediately (April 2020)
- Have no issue to base at Penang, Malaysia
- Salary: Up to RM10,000 ( All inclusive)
- MNC Working Environment.
- Location: Penang
- Free Relocation Flight Ticket
- 10 days Annual Leaves;
- 14 days Medical Leaves;
- Medical & Life Insurance;
- Free snacks/ Meals in office; and
- Yearly Performance Appraisal
- Bachelor's Degree