- RM1,200.0 - RM3,000.0 Per Month
- Manage e-commerce sales and product offerings
- Assist purchaser on daily purchasing and operation activities
- Involve in daily retail sales activities
- Replenishment of stocks
- Achieve category sales target
- To predict future trends, analyze consumer patterns of buying and control the flow of stock inclusive ensure quality and timely arrive of stock.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with vendors & suppliers, actively source new suppliers, negotiate buying terms with vendors and develop a financial plan for the vendors.
- Review advertisement costs recovery, purchasing income, concessionary, and rebates with suppliers and business - associates to improve the profitability of the Company.
- Manage stock levels and react to changes in demands.
- Assist in daily administration task assigned by the senior purchaser
- Fresh graduates are welcomed as training is provided.
- Candidate with Diploma / Degree or equivalent.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working experience in retail will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proficiency in Mandarin dialects would be an added advantage
- Good team player and independent
- Individuals who are passionate about the business, and motivating others
- Self-driven and outgoing
- Can multitask and meet deadlines while being detail-oriented
- Generally tech-savvy - can pick up on new tools quickly
- Keen to learn and willing to take challenges
- Opportunity to work with company directors
- Fast pace company environment to nurture skills
- Performance-based company
- Candidates with high determination to success and performing candidates stand a chance to excel swiftly to corporate ladder.
- Gain knowledge in E-Commerce and retail management.
- An opportunity to gain valuable hands-on exposure, to build professional network, and to develop soft skills, leadership qualities, and management skills.