- RM2,000.0 - RM2,800.0 Per Month
- Execute effective marketing strategies and brand management plans to achieve profitability goals and business objectives.
- Build strong customer relationship through excellent customer services
- Expand products market share
- Perform administrative tasks (e.g. prepare sales proposals, agreements and relevant reports)
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to Managing Director.
- At least Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or any related field.
- Candidate possesses at least 2 years’ experience in related field.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skill and like to meet people.
- Strong computer application skills in MS Word, Excel and Power Point and outlook.
- Chinese is preferred.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Immediate available is preferred
- EPF / SOCSO / SIP
- Public holidays
- Annual leave
- Millege Claim
- Professional training provided