- RM1,100.0 - RM1,800.0 Per Month
- Construction supervisors coordinate, supervise and schedule the activities of workers engaged in the construction and repair of buildings and structures.
- Tasks include –
- Reading specifications to determine construction requirements and planning procedures;
- Organizing and coordinating the material and human resources required to complete jobs;
- Examining and inspecting work progress;
- Examining equipment and construction sites to ensure that health and safety requirements are met;
- Supervising construction sites and coordinating work with other construction projects;
- Supervising the activities of building trades workers, labourers and other construction workers.
- SPM/Diploma/Degree or higher academic qualitifications in any relevant fields.
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Independent with persuasive interpersonal skills and results-driven.
- Exhibit strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Computer literate and numerate.
- Target oriented and ability to work under pressure to meet targets.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Aggressive and fast learner.
- Good attitude and responsible character.
- Business-minded with entrepreneurship skill.
- Medical claim included
- Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level