- RM7,500.0 - RM9,000.0 Per Month
- Monitoring and following up with purchasers on sales and purchase agreement, loan documentations, credits control function, billing and collections.
- Handling all sales administration activities until handling over vacant possession.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of the position.
- Maintains the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and attitude toward all clients and associates.
- Maintains professional business confidentiality.
- To undertake and perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by the superior/management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/in business administration, finance or real estate.
- Required skill(s): At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the field property management.
- Required language (s): Good communication skills in English, Bahasa Malaysia and (Mandarin will be an added advantage) both oral and written
- Customer Service Skills: They exercise appropriate customer care attitude and decorum when dealing with customers.
- Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Manager - Sales Admin
- Basic Salary (will be discuss further during the interview).
- EPF & SOCSO
- Year End Bonus
- Flexi working hours.
- Medical, Insurance & Dental benefits
- Learning & Development for career advancement.
- Bachelor's Degree