- RM2,400.0 - RM2,400.0 Per Month
- Responsible for installing, commissioning , maintaining and providing application support on power protection equipment at customers sites, both local and regionally.
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance to ensure that the systems are working efficiently and safely.
- Provide technical advice and customer service solutions, and to train customers on the features of the equipment.
- Ability to work independently and resourceful with good initiatives and foster customer relationship.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with excellent customer orientation.
- Willing to work overtime and travel in short notice.
- Knowledge of general computer, hardware and software applications will be an added advantage.
- Annual Leave
- Medical Benefits