Basic Function: Creates and modifies computer programs by converting project requirements into secure and functional code. To provide quality coding solutions both for simple and complex applications. Principal accountabilities are:
- Ability to program in languages such as Python/C++, have a good grasp about Deep Learning and Machine Learning Algorithms and possess good knowledge in Computer Vision and Image Processing is a must.
- Must have a good understanding of conventional neural network Architecture.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analysing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Good understanding of Vision Learning Algorithms.
- Able to revamp code from studying algorithms.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Desired Skills and Qualifications: The candidate Software Developer should have the following qualifications with a minimum 2 years working experience in the field:
- Analysing information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing
- Passion for technology and software building is a must.